Joseph (Joe) C. Lindsey is a lifelong resident of Norfolk, Virginia, successful attorney and community leader who has spent his life as a public servant.
Joe understands well how policies affect people and small businesses in our community. As the representative for the 90th District, Joe works to create a strong, self-sufficient, successful community with greater opportunities for Virginia. This spirit of servant leadership is at the core of everything he does, and something he strives to promote throughout the house.
To represent the interests of his constituents, Joe serves on several special committees and subcommittees in the Virginia House of Delegates (see current committee listing below).
- Privileges and Elections - Appointments Subcommittee
- Privilege and Elections - Constitutional Subcommittee
- Education - Higher Education Subcommittee
- Commerce and Labor - Subcommittee #2
- Commerce and Labor - Special Subcommittee on Energy
90th District Voting Precincts
- Bowling Park
- Sherry Park
- Davis Corner
- College Park
- Lake Taylor High School
- Poplar Halls
- Tanners Creek
- Coleman Place School